- This event has passed.
Mentor Coaching Cohort
June 1, 2017 @ 10:00 am - July 20, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Coaching is best learned by doing. And, practice coaching with a group of peers under the watchful eye of an experienced professional coach is absolutely the best way of learning great coaching. Build your coaching skills through the experience of this Mentor Coaching Cohort
This six week experience is designed to build competence and confidence in the skills and process of the coach approach. Geared for coaches-in-training, this mentor coaching cohort will provide some valuable hours of coaching experience along with guided and targeted feedback from peers and the mentor coach to help participants grow in their coaching competence.
Here are some things participants can look forward to:
- A 30 minute Orientation session to set the stage for the class
- Six weekly 2 hour live sessions with peers and a mentor coach
- Building relationships with a small group of 5 other participants
- Observing and participating in two 40 minute coaching sessions each week
- Receiving and providing targeted feedback from peers and the mentor coach using a guided feedback form
- Further peer coaching practice in triads between weekly live sessions
- Earn up to 6 mentor coaching hours towards becoming a Certified Life Development Coach
- Growing your confidence as a coach to go out and coach others well
- A bargain at only $199.00 for quality mentoring in coaching