- This event has passed.
Empowering Destiny Discovery
October 6, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - December 8, 2016 @ 3:00 pm
This eight-week course will take coaches and coaches-in-training into the heart of helping others discover their unique purpose within the larger eternal purposes of God. Using a destiny discovery model introduced by Tony Stoltzfus in his Christian Life Coaching Handbook, participants will be walked through a process and introduced to a number of tools that can be used for facilitating discovery of one’s mission and calling. Using their own lives and journey as the building material, participants will have the chance of interacting with the course’s content and coaching tools for bringing greater clarity to their own unique purpose, culminating with a rough draft of a personal life purpose statement.
Because this course is designed as an advanced training for Christian life coaches, previous exposure to foundational coach training is highly recommended. However, you need not be a coach or coach-in-training to benefit personally from this course. In fact, as we partner with the Holy Spirit, it is my confident expectation that participants will walk away with fresh revelation and clarity for their own lives.
Here are some more details of what you can expect:
- 8 to 10 participant cohort (an even number allows peer coaching in pairs)
- 45 minute orientation session
- On-line webinar venue with audio, video, and screen share capabilities
- Eight, 90 to 120 minute weekly on-line sessions
- Weekly on-line sessions will include explanation of concept, skill, or tool, live demonstration by trainer and volunteer, and group debrief
- Weekly reading and homework assignments between on-line sessions
- 1 1/2 hrs each week of peer coaching and debrief
- Cost of only $225. (Cost includes a PDF file of participant notes, but does not include the textbook Christian Life Coaching Handbook by Tony Stoltzfus.)
- This course qualifies toward becoming a Certified Life Development Coach through 3D Coaching
Here is what past participants have said about this course:
- “Well organized and passionate. (Dave) answered questions well. It was amazing!”
- “This was such an impactful class – for my own destiny discovery and learning to coach others through this.”
- “The workshop was so well set out and walked through.”
- “I am blessed and have a better understanding of myself and why.”
- “You (Dave) are such a lover of people and a big inspiration in this area of coaching and serving people.”
- “Dave carries a presence of peace and compassion and it is amazing to be trained and coached by him.”
- “Well prepared (really professional). I felt comfortable (secure and safe) to explore.”