- This event has passed.
Coaching and the Process of Change
September 13, 2018 @ 10:00 am - November 8, 2018 @ 11:30 am$329
Moving toward our potential in Christ requires change. In fact, moving toward any desired future that is different than our current reality requires change. One of the roles a coach fills in the coaching relationship is that of facilitating a process of change for those they coach. The coaching process itself provides a structure which facilitates and supports the changes needed to reach a desired outcome.
This 8 week online course is designed to equip coaches and coaches-in-training with an understanding of what is needed for change to occur and how to facilitate the change process for those they coach. As advanced coach training, this course will build upon and expand core coaching competencies that are directly related to key change factors such as awareness, motivation, vision, etc.
Here are some details of the course and what to expect:
- 45 minute orientation session
- On-line Free Conference Call webinar venue with audio, and screen share capabilities
- Eight weekly 90 minute live sessions
- Each live session will be devoted to one key factor in the change process and how to facilitate this in the coaching relationship
- Live sessions include explanation of concept, skill, or tool, live demonstration by trainer and volunteer with group debrief
- Weekly homework assignments between on-line sessions
- Weekly peer coaching practice
- A value at only $329. (Cost includes a PDF file of participant notes, but does not include the required textbook, The Invitation, by Tony Stoltzfus)
- This course satisfies one of six course requirements towards certification as a Life Development Coach through Master Builder Coach Academy